Albert Gore, Jr., son of documentary filmmaker Al Gore, is lined up to fight tonight in Corporate Challenge Boxing, in which corporate fatcats punch each other for charity. They could probably raise more money if they let everybody else donate money for a chance to beat them up, but whatever: Al Gore Jr. is fighting! Sorry, Kid Blanco is fighting.
We figure Ken "The Carnivore" Cunningham has the best ammo for trash talk of any fighter entering the ring tonight. Our suggestions:
- It's not just the polar bears I feel sorry for.
- Who's your sparring partner? Joe Lieberman, Jr.?
- We won't need no Supreme Court to decide who wins this fight.
- Your dad invented the internet. What'd you invent? Sucking?
- Meet my fists... This one is ANTONIN and this one is SCALIA, and they will RULE AGAINST YOU.
Or...what you got?