This text will be replaced
Today's show, in three bullet points:
- How the European Central Bank finally used its super power.
- What that has to do with a guy who owns a bar on the coast of Spain.
- And why this may not be the end of Europe's debt saga.
- The European Central Bank, As Seen From A Bar On The Coast Of Spain
- The Tuesday Podcast: Europe Turns On The Bat Signal
Copyright 2014 NPR. To see more, visit http://www.npr.org/.
Missing some content? Check the source: NPR
Copyright(c) 2014, NPR