Skip Navigation
Regional News
Collapsed chimney at Adirondack Medical Center (Photo provided)
Collapsed chimney at Adirondack Medical Center (Photo provided)

Saranac Lake hospital accident now blamed on collapsed chimney

Listen to this story
A boiler room accident that forced the evacuation of Adirondack Medical Center over the weekend is being blamed on the collapse of a four-story tall chimney.

Hear this

Download audio

Share this


Explore this

Reported by

Brian Mann
Adirondack Bureau Chief

Visitor comments

on:

NCPR is supported by:

This is a Visitor-Supported website.