Madrid, NY, Mar 01, 2010 — An autopsy shows a Mexican farmworker on a St. Lawrence County dairy farm died of smoke inhalation. The man was found in the bedroom of a mobile home destroyed by fire. A frying pan left unattended on a stove sparked the blaze. According to the Watertown Daily Times, authorities still haven't identified the man or found his family in Mexico. Three other Mexican nationals escaped the fire. David Sommerstein reports.
News near this location
Jimmy Howard, an Ogdensburg native, is the starting goalie for the Detroit Red Wings....