Skip Navigation
Regional News

Church members safely escape fire on Grand Isle

GRAND ISLE, Vt. (AP) State police say members of a church in Grand Isle safely escaped a fire that broke out in the basement during their services.

Share this


Explore this

Authorities say the fire at the United Methodist Church started after a deep fryer was left unattended. It happened at about 11:30 a.m. Sunday.

The fire department extinguished the fire. There were no injuries.

Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved

Visitor comments

on:

NCPR is supported by:

This is a Visitor-Supported website.